Leading South African engineering company MRT Global specialises in providing multi-disciplinary engineering services including civil, structural, mechanical, piping, plate work, electrical and instrumentation, construction and plant maintenance projects.
Established in 2014, MRT Global has successfully delivered over 50 projects in South Africa and strives for continuous improvement and innovation using the latest techniques, products and materials to create practical and efficient project solutions.
With a reputation for producing quality work and customer-focussed service, MRT boasts 90% repeat business from its clients in a range of industries, including mining, oil and gas, chemical, fast moving goods, industrial, utilities and energy sectors.
As a Level 1 broad-based black economic empowerment company, MRT employs a diverse workforce with a breadth of knowledge, expertise and experience. Dedicated to delivering projects on-time and on-budget, MRT provides EPCM, EPC and turnkey contracting solutions with a strong drive towards waste reduction and elimination on projects.
MRT’s full circle construction services include project management and engineering support on projects, with a focus on:
- Civil and building works: design, construction and maintenance of built environments including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings and railways.
- Structural works: extending the life of fixed steel structures, keeping operations safe, improving tracking, replacement and management of defective structures.
- Mechanical works: from the design and specification phase through to order placement, expediting, holding point verification and logistics
- Electrical works and instrumentation: design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of electrical projects and upgrades; accurate process and field control solutions
- Piping and plate works: procuring and installing piping and plate work; integrity testing of existing valves and procurement and installation of new valves.
MRT Global is registered with the construction industry development board and is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certified.
Tel: +27 10 476 0880
Address: 98 Sovereign Drive, R21
Corporate Park, Irene, Pretoria, 0062