- 72372_eezi-vent_btf_explosion_proof_fans_technical_data.pdf (1.30 MB)
/ MEDIA STATEMENT / This content is not written by Creamer Media, but is a supplied media statement.
Gases, vapours, & mists escape during the production, processing, transportation, and storage of flammable substances in the chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in the production of mineral oil and natural gas, in mining and in many other sectors.
Combustible dusts are also created during many processes, especially in the food industries.
In these environments all equipment, including fans, must be certified safe for use.
Eezi-vent BTF Explosion proof Portable ventilators: -
- Are certified to safety standard: “Explosion Protected Ex db IIB T4 Gb”
- Are suitable for single phase 220-240V 50/60Hz supply
- Are widely used in underground cable maintenance, shipping, firefighting, pipe construction, oil machinery, chemical machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, and other hazardous areas requiring ventilation
- Have energy saving design features and good aerodynamic performance
- Emit low noise levels
- Are easily portable: Size 300 has a handle for carrying. Sizes 500 & 700 have wheels
- Are of robust construction
Eezi-vent BTF Explosion proof Portable ventilators are supplied by CFW Industries, an ISO 9001 quality system accredited company.