With more than 35 years of experience, coupled with over a million square metres of successfully applied ultra-heavy-duty chemical, abrasion and impact-resistant coatings and linings, all manufactured to ISO 9001 standards, Corrocoat SA continues to provide cost-effective anti-corrosion solutions and rehabilitation engineering expertise throughout all industries both in South Africa as well as on- and offshore the African continent.
Operating from Benoni, Durban and Cape Town, we’re part of the larger worldwide Corrocoat Corrosioneering Group comprising more than 47 operations across five continents, Corrocoat SA has the required resources, as well as the research and development capabilities, to offer turnkey corrosion engineering solutions to all spheres of industry – from concept to completion – irrespective of project size or complexity.
Corrocoat manufactures and applies a comprehensive range of specialist glass-flake epoxies, vinyl and polyester GRP linings and coatings; thick film urethane linings; rubber-linings and fluoropolymer linings, tailored to suit virtually any corrosive environment, resulting in significant savings on overall life-cycle costs, reduced downtime and increased life expectancy.
Our services include:
• Pipe linings - small bore and long lengths
• Tank linings - high temperature and aggressive
• Fluoro-polymer and rubber linings
• Concrete protection and acid proofing
• Chemical-, abrasion- and cavitation resistant
linings and coatings
• Food grade linings and coatings
• Pump and valve refurbishment
• Salt test kits and Chlor*Rid metallic salt remover