The Aluminium Federation of South Africa (AFSA) is the voice of and gateway to the South African Aluminium industry - involved in increasing the awareness and use of aluminium in Southern Africa since 1981.
The Purpose of AFSA is:
- To promote the use and growth of aluminium usage
- To promote the Southern African aluminium industry, both regionally and internationally; and to strengthen the pre-competitive platform so that members are better able to achieve their individual business objectives.
- To promote, represent and defend the interests of its members. The priorities of the Federation must reflect the priorities of its members
- Assist members in matters where joint action is believed to achieve benefits greater than that of individual members and/or companies
AFSA offers its Members a wide variety of services, such as technical information and advice, education, skills upgrading and market industry and business development support.
It also engages with various stakeholders from government, the private sector and research institutions, ensuring that the challenges faced by the industry are resolved, as well as identifying growth opportunities, for the benefit of the South African aluminium industry at large.
- Are you an Aluminium Manufacturer?
- Are you a supplier to the Aluminium Industry?
- Are you an Aluminium Stockist?
- Are you an Aluminium Installer?
You can apply for AFSA Membership.
For more information, please contact
+27 (0) 11 455 5553,