After the success of the first Deloitte School of Analytics education event in February 2016, Deloitte is once again bringing world class training to Africa in 2017.
The Deloitte School of Analytics annual education event is a three day training programme that focuses on enhancing Analytics capabilities across Africa. Deloitte Analytics Subject Matter Experts and TDWI lecturers will be engaging with the delegates through classroom based training, structured case study discussions, presentations and practical examples.
With the volume of data available to organisations, both internally and externally,
organisations can easily get caught up in the processing of data and lose sight of improving the decision making process.The education event will host a plenary breakfast to kick off the training programme with industry experts who will give their executive point of view on the importance of becoming an Insight Driven Organisation in today’s ever changing data landscape
- Chief Analytics Officer for Corporate at Barclays Africa Group Limited, Pieter Vorster.
- BMW’s Head of Customer Relations and Customer Officer, Deena Govender.
- Head of Regulatory Co-ordination and Advanced Analytics at Sanlam Limited, Lizelle Nel.
- Subject Matter Expert – Insights Driven Organisation & Performance Optimisation at Deloitte Analytics, Ryan Norris.
- Discovery Limited Group Chief Information Security Officer, Thagraj Moodley.
Book your seat now http://www.deloitteschoolofanalytics.co.za/register-now/
Registration can be done up to 6 February 2017. We will make payment arranges directly with you once your registration has been received.