AP2E DURAG Group designs, manufactures and markets a range of state-of-the-art gas analyser products and provides tailor-made solutions to gas analysis projects.
Established in 2006 in Aix-en-Provence, France, a team of gas analysis experts partnered with renowned research centres, such as the Joseph Fourier University, in Grenoble, to develop innovative gas monitoring technologies for industries in the biogas, natural gas, emissions monitoring and greenhouse
Industrialising its patented Optical Feed-back Cavity Enhanced Absorption Spectroscopy (OFCEAS) and Low-Pressure Sampling (LPS) technologies, AP2E DURAG Group became the exclusive manufacture of hi-tech infrared laser-based technology and gained international recognition through several prestigious awards.
In 2018 AP2E joined Germany-based DURAG Group, specialists in combustion, emission monitoring, environmental data management and processes, allowing AP2E DURAG Group to strengthen its worldwide presence and grow its sales, services and after-sales support offerings.
The AP2E DURAG Group’s patented technologies are based on extractive absorption spectroscopy and include cutting-edge features such as high-reflectivity mirrors, feedback effect and LPS, allowing the laser-based technology to measure gases down to sub-ppb levels of concentration, with high levels of accuracy and repeatability. Integrating up to four lasers with a highly discriminant technology, the ProCeas analyser is able to measure up to 10 different gases in one 19” rack or wall-mounted enclosure.
Features of the ProCeas analyser system:
- Continuous multi-gas measurement
- No optical moving parts
- Direct measurement without modifying the sample
- Low instrument air consumption
- Very fast response time
- High system availability
- Highly sensitive monitoring system, with extremely low detection limit (sub-ppb),
- A complete turn-key solution, pre-calibrated and low maintenance
- Unique OFCEAS and LPS technology ensure no drift or span drift
- Monitors up to 10 gases, without requiring nitrogen, air, or any calibration gas
- LPS and low volume analysis cavity means only small samples required for analysis
ProCeas can be supplied in a pressurised enclosure, to ensure safe use for indoor or outdoor installations. OEN is the exclusive Durag Partner delivering AP2E in South Africa.