The Aluminium Federation of South Africa (AFSA) is the voice of and gateway to the South African Aluminium industry - involved in increasing the awareness and use of aluminium in Southern Africa since 1981.
The Purpose of AFSA is:
- To promote the use and growth of aluminium usage
- To promote the South African aluminium industry, both regionally and internationally, and to strengthen the pre-competitive platform so that members can better achieve their business objectives.
- To promote, represent and defend the interests of its members. The Federation’s focus areas must reflect its members’ priorities.
- Assist members in matters where joint action is likely to achieve more significant benefits than individual efforts.
AFSA offers its members a wide variety ofservices, such as technical information and advice, training & skills upgrading, market analysis, and business development support.
It also engages with various stakeholders from the Government, the private sector, and research institutions to ensure that the challenges faced by the industry are resolved and identify growth opportunities for the benefit of the South
African aluminium industry at large.
- Are you an Aluminium Manufacturer?
- Are you a supplier to the Aluminium Industry?
- Are you an Aluminium Stockist?
- Are you an Aluminium Installer?
You can apply for AFSA Membership.
For more information, please contact
+27 (0) 11 455 5553,
or visit www.afsa.org.za.