Sosimple Energy provides cheap, clean energy across South Africa, protecting businesses against rising electricity prices and helping them save money from Day 1.
Our customers put in zero investment and have zero costs for maintenance or insurance. Customers only pay for the electricity they use – its Sosimple!
Sosimple installs a solar installation onto buildings’ roofs, supplying energy directly to customers while maintaining the existing utility as a backup. Electricity rates are based on actual usage, with guaranteed cost savings of 10% - 20% or 10c - 30c a kWh, which can translate to savings of
R 200 000+ a year.
The offer is Sosimple:
- Customers pay only for the kWh used, at a low tariff
- Prices are at least 10% - 20% lower than municipal rates
- Zero up-front investment
- No hidden fees, no hassle
- Sosimple invests in the solar system infrastructure
- Sosimple pays for maintenance and insurance
- Prices are agreed upfront for a ten-year period, with increases limited to inflation
Established in 2018, Sosimple currently has about 20 MWp of projects in the pipeline, valued at about R240 million, with plans to expand into Namibia and Botswana.
Sosimple projects completed in the past 12 months include:
- Business park and plastics producer in Sandton – saving up to R 3.5 million
- Supermarket in Durban – saving up to R 2.6 million
- Automotive company in Rustenburg – saving up to R 3.3 million
Partnering with trusted leaders in solar energy, Sosimple uses only high-quality tier-1 hardware, compliant with various international certifications.
Sosimple partnerships include:
- LeadEPC - Level 1 B-BBEEE engineering, design and installation partner
- Solar MD - Leaders in smart monitoring and battery innovation
Do you want to cut your business electricity costs with 10%, 20% or more? Please have a look at www.sosimpleenergy.co.za/ or send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for a savings estimate for your business!