Paccon Logistics SA (Pty) Ltd is a South African freight management company with its head office in Durban and a branch office in Johannesburg. It operates nationally and across all neighbouring territories.
A key competency at Paccon is its industrial project cargo experience. Whether it is a once-off shipment or a long-term project, the company is well versed in understanding the dynamics of project shipments whether it is taking control ex works and delivering to door at destination, or acting as a local partner for the lead project managers or directly with manufacturers.
With 2020 being a strange and challenging year for all, Paccon is proud to have been awarded best partner in Africa for the third time in 11 years, as well as being named Top Agent of the year worldwide within WCA Projects (www.wcaprojects.com), one of the company’s specialist project logistics networks which consist of 400 agents in 110 countries and 214 cities across the world.
Specialised services that Paccon offers include:
- Licensed customs broker nationally
- Own customs transit bond to / from all neighbouring countries
- Bio-security cleaning of plant and machinery
- Crane and rigging
- Crating and skidding
- Heat-shrink wrapping
- Diesel mechanic and hydraulic technician
- Warehousing (bonded / free store) and transport services are contracted through a variety of reliable and independent service providers. Services are provided at all main ports.