- EnviroServ (0.13 MB)
/ MEDIA STATEMENT / This content is not written by Creamer Media, but is a supplied media statement.
For over 35 years, EnviroServ has been providing peace of mind through affordable and sustainable waste management solutions.
The company’s commitment to guiding and building a trusted reputation for its customers into the future remains one of its key drivers.
EnviroServ recognises compliance and its integrated service offering as areas of true differentiation for the business. At Enviroserv, they continuously strive to raise their internal SHEQ levels in line with customers’ expectations. The company has a reputation of good health, safety and environmental performance in their operations.
Through a compliant integrated service offering, EnviroServ affords customers peace of mind knowing that their waste is handled in accordance with all applicable legislation. The company collaborates with customers in moving up the waste hierarchy as dictated by the government’s waste strategy.
(Insert the attached service offering here)
Tips for environmental managers when considering a waste management provider:
• Obtain a copy of the most recent permit / licence issued to the site.
• Review the list of wastes permitted to the site as well as those prohibited (always stated in the permit / licence) and evaluate against the waste stream you intend to dispose.
• Request a copy of their most recent external audit report (if available).
• Request copies of the most recent Monitoring Committee reports to identify if there are any issues relevant to the site that you should be aware of.
• Would you dispose of the waste at the selected site if the cradle-to-grave philosophy holds you permanently liable for incorrect disposal and the health and/or environmental impacts of such disposal?
Visit our website (www.enviroserv.co.za) or contact your qualified sales consultant to discuss your waste solutions needs.