The Infra-Gas Projects Mozambique Summit will take place on the 31 January 2017 at the Radisson Blu Maputo Conference Centre. The event will be officially opened by Confederação das Associações Económicas de Moçambique, Ministério de Recursos Minerais e Energia and Ministério da Indústria e Comércio.
The following speakers have recently been added to the expert line up: Nomfundo Maseti, Regulator Member, National Energy Regulator of South Africa; Tânia Munhequete, Executive Vice President of Engineering and Project, Empresa Nacional De Hidrocarbonetos, EP; Deanne de Vries, Senior Vice President Agility Africa
The highly anticipated Infra-Gas Projects Mozambique Summit will play host to the international community, with a large local Mozambican company contingent, delegations from Government and State owned enterprises.
• Mozambique's cabinet has approved changes to liquefied natural gas (LNG) contracts with U.S. oil major Anadarko and Italy's Eni to allow the two companies to sell the government's share of gas from projects in the Rovuma Basin - "The government opted to relinquish its right to receive in kind its quota of available gas as well as the gas production tax. The aim is to turn the projects viable," government spokeswoman Ana Coana
• Council of Ministers yesterday approved 5 key Decrees to allow 2 key projects in the Rovuma Basin to move ahead
• Tschudi targets Mozambique OSV market
• Official work on the Gas fired power plant has begun
• Mozambique's National Petroleum (INP) expects to sign new oil and gas prospecting contracts by early next year with the companies awarded rights to test for hydrocarbons across the country
• The following 14 bidders have submitted proposals for the development of gas from the Rovuma Basin Mitsui, Engro Fertilizer, Shell Mozambique BV, Electricidade de Moçambique (EDM), Yara International, Marubeni, Gl-Africa Energy, Muinvest, Auto-Gas, Epsilon, Jiangsu Sinochem Construction, Union-JNC-JSPDI-VBC-SAL Consortium, Gas Nosu, and MOTSE.
• Key approvals on Anadarko resettlement projects are still pending
The event will be attended by 300+ delegates, representing over 150 companies, with guests including Senior Government Officials and Diplomats and local SMME company representatives / exhibitors.
For more information, contact Nerina Van Wyk
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.africaninfex.com Phone: +2783 411 7665