Date: 17 August : 14h00 – 15h00 (SAST)
Mining operations are fundamentally and rapidly changing. Chances are you rely on fewer staff on site – and have shifted resources to more integrated operations. But some things haven’t changed. Commodity price volatility, environmental, social and governmental (ESG) pressures – and a competitive labour market – continue to jeopardize your profitability. Today, operational efficiency matters more than ever.
Unplanned maintenance (breakdowns) cost 33% more than scheduled maintenance.
Predictive Maintenance utilizes machine learning techniques to predict asset health issues before they arise helping you:
- Avoid unplanned downtime
- Reduce maintenance to requirements
- Detect failure early (reduce damage and costs)
- Prioritize maintenance actions
- Run detection algorithms in parallel to equipment and write to MMS/EAM system
- Designed with realistic, plant data expectations
Join our webinar and find out how you can reduce downtime, reduce maintenance costs, increase asset availability and labour productivity. CLICK HERE to register