South African defence group Reutech supplies advanced original-equipment manufacturer products and services for
land, sea and air defence domains in the industrial, renewable energy and mining sectors.
The group’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) focuses on youth education and includes bursary and internship programmes, a computer-training centre in KwaZulu-Natal, the Sunstep programme to promote awareness of and improve technological
capabilities, the after-school care Legacy Centre in the Western Cape and Reutech’s flagship project, Reunert College.
Reutech’s emphasis on transformation is evident in its procurement spend and enterprise and supplier development programmes, including the incubation of black-owned small-, medium-sized and microenterprises.
- Reutech Radar Systems develops and manufactures ground and naval search and tracking radar systems and mining safety radars for local and export markets
- Reutech Solutions provides telephony and voice over internet protocol, static information and communication technology (ICT) infra-structure, tactical mobile ICT command and control, communication on the move and through-life engineering and support.
- Reutech Communications specialises in advanced secure military communication systems for airborne, naval and land-based applications in the high frequency, very high frequency and ultra-high frequency bands.
- Nanoteq develops cryptographic products and solutions for cybersecurity and cyber defence.
- Omnigo manufactures electronic compon-ents in a specialised production facility for the population and assembly of printed circuit board assemblies.
- Rogue International designs, manufactures and provides through-life support of remotely controlled weapon stations, 12.7 mm and
- 20 mm calibres for applications in the local and international landward and naval markets.
- Fuchs Electronics designs and manu-factures electronic fuzes for tube-launched ordnance and air weapons.
- DoppTech develops innovative fuzes and fuze assemblies, specialising in technology for 40 mm infantry grenade ammunition.
- Terra Firma Solutions delivers turnkey solutions from energy strategy development to project implementation, support and maintenance.
- Blue Nova develops and manufactures energy storage solutions, focusing on lithium iron phosphate chemistry.