MultiAlloys is a leading supplier of nickel alloys, duplex and high alloy stainless steel, titanium and other niche products.
Established in 1997, MultiAlloys has grown in experience and expertise joined with Energy Metals and Energy Valves to form EMVAfrica. The group of companies uses its combined trading and technical skills to supply and service a range of industrial metals and associated products. EMVAfrica is committed to providing quality products while maintaining the dedicated service and customer-focus that its component companies have always delivered.
MultiAlloys joining with sources and supplies specialised alloys to niche markets. It draws on its vast technical expertise and industrial knowledge to provide effective solutions to customers’ needs, aiming to add value through experience. In addition, MultiAlloys provides product-knowledge training on the range of materials that it supplies.
The company prides itself on helping customers solve their business challenges through a three-way process:
- Stock: short lead times and a large stockholding
- Service: over 20 years of expertise and support
- Solutions: customised solutions, tailored to specific needs
MultiAlloys products include:
- Plate, pipe and bar in alloy 904L, alloy 2205, alloy 2507, alloy C276, alloy 600, alloy 400, 310
- Selected items in grades ToughMet, alloy 446, alloy 1.4313 , 17/4ph, titanium Gr 2,5 and beryllium copper
- Difficult-to-obtain metals, sourced to meet customers’ requirements
Based at 2 Brands Hatch Close, Kyalami Business Park in Johannesburg, MultiAlloys is jointly owned by founder Ken Perel and EMVAfrica.
The company has been assessed and approved by QAS international and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.