A record number of delegates are expected to view the Cloud 2020 Online Conference which will launch later this month.
The Cloud 2020 Online Conference will launch on 21 September and has already attracted a record number of registrations.
The Cloud 2020 Online Conference will feature an exciting on-demand format which makes it easy for delegates to listen to the speakers which interest them.
Radio and TV personality Aki Anastasiou will serve as MC for the event and will also host interviews with the country’s top cloud executives.
The interviews will be available through multiple platforms, including the official Cloud 2020 website, YouTube, and Facebook.
The online conference platform also makes it easy for delegates to engage with sponsors and get the latest info about products and services.
Topics which will be covered in the Cloud 2020 Online Conference include:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic increased the demand for cloud services.
- Data centres, storage, and networking technologies.
- Data backup and disaster recovery.
- Cloud application portability, web services, and interoperability.
- Virtualization technologies and resource management.
- Cloud deployment models, including public, private, and hybrid cloud models.
- Cloud privacy, security, and trust.
- Data as a service, cloud management platforms, and cloud automation.
- Mobile cloud computing.
Many of South Africa’s top cloud and technology providers have joined the Cloud 2020 Online Conference as partners.
Huawei, which is one of the world’s leading cloud providers, is the main sponsor for the event.
South Africa’s premier data centre provider Teraco, global cloud infrastructure leader VMWare, and contact centre and customer experience specialists Pivotal Data are official event partners.
Platinum sponsors include cloud communications provider SafriCloud and cloud managed service provider Kaskade.
More conference sponsors will be announced over the next three weeks.
The Cloud 2020 Online Conference is aimed at IT executives, IT professionals, and business owners who want to learn more about cloud services for their companies.
To register, visit: Cloud 2020 Online Conference