- Download the infographic (0.06 MB)
A circular economy works hand in hand with sustainable business. Discover how to embrace sustainable business practices and how UL helps empower a circular economy.
When a business turns its focus toward creating a more sustainable future for our planet, innovation and improved performance often follow. A key aspect to this mindset is building a circular economy. We have compiled some of the basic tenets and considerations below.
Find more insights on the circular economy and sustainable business in our white paper: Bringing Transparency to the Circular Economy.
Discover how a circular economy philosophy could transform business
In this UL white paper, we examine the potential of a circular economy philosophy to transform sustainability efforts in business, as well as the real-world issues that challenge its broader acceptance.
- Embracing sustainable practices in business
- Aligning efforts to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) developed by the United Nations (U.N.) Global Compact Initiative
- Sustainability challenges for business
- The three principles of circularity
- How a circular economy works
- UL's approach to supporting circularity efforts
Find out how companies can play a central role in eliminating the wasteful use of valuable natural resources, gain operational efficiencies through circular economy, and help ensure the sustainability of businesses and communities.
UL Southern Africa