R/€ = 16.84Change: -0.01
R/$ = 14.66Change: -0.05
Au 1280.23 $/ozChange: -7.02
Pt 1058.00 $/ozChange: -9.50
Note: Search is limited to the most recent 250 articles. Set date range to access earlier articles.
Where? With... When?

And must exclude these words...
Close Main Search
Close Main Login
My Profile News Alerts Newsletters Logout Close Main Profile
Agriculture   Automotive   Chemicals   Competition Policy   Construction   Defence   Economy   Electricity   Energy   Environment   ICT   Metals   Mining   Science and Technology   Services   Trade   Transport & Logistics   Water  
What's On Press Office Tenders Suppliers Directory Research Jobs Announcements Letters About Us
Topic - Nike
Nov 17, 2015
Marking its first investment in Nigeria, local real estate investment trust Hyprop acquired 75% of Lagos-based Ikeja City Mall. Fellow JSE-listed real estate capital growth fund Attacq acquired the remaining 25%.
Oct 23, 2015
Demonstrating that established brands continue to hold sway on the continent, telecommunications provider MTN has retained the Best Brand in Africa title, clinching the Grand Prix award at the Brand Africa awards ceremony, in Johannesburg, on Thursday evening. The...
Aug 27, 2015
The 17th Annual Sunday Times Top Brands Awards took place yesterday at the luxurious Maslow Hotel Ballroom in Sandton. The awards are held in honour of brands rated by users and non-users in the Business and Consumer sector. The research and fieldwork is conducted by...
Oct 13, 2014
SuperSport United were crowned the inaugural Under 17 Engen Champ of Champs after beating Bidvest Wits 1-0 at Soweto’s Nike Centre On Sunday afternoon. A second half strike by Zama Rambuweni was enough to hand United the trophy and the R15 000 cheque after a goalless...
Oct 06, 2014
Youth football is set to rise to the next level when the Engen Champ of Champs U17 tournament kicks off at the Nike Centre in Pimville, Soweto from 10th to 12th October, 2014. Hosted by Engen’s football partners Supersport United FC, the Engen Champ of Champs ushers...
Jul 25, 2014
Germany was the big winner on and off the pitch at this year’s FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The kits of both finalists were German, most of the boots were German (although the goal scorer, Mario Gotze, wore Nike footwear) and even the ball was engineered in Germany. It...
Jun 30, 2014
One of South Africa’s landmark shopping destinations, East Rand Galleria in Boksburg, which connects to East Rand Mall to create a 110,000sqm retail powerhouse, is receiving a major R411 million reconfiguration and renovation from owners, JSE-listed SA Corporate Real...
Nov 20, 2013
Capillary Technologies, a leading provider of cloud software solutions that help businesses to engage intelligently with their customers through mobile, social and in-store channels, has announced its entry into the South African market with new offices in...
Sep 06, 2013
Mar 08, 2013
Oct 02, 2012
Apr 16, 2012
Alert Close
Embed Code Close
Research Reports Close
Research Reports are a product of the
Research Channel Africa. Reports can be bought individually or you can gain full access to all reports as part of a Research Channel Africa subscription.
Find Out More Buy Report
Engineering News
Completely Re-Engineered
Experience it now. Click here
*website to launch in a few weeks
Subscribe Now for $149 Close
Subscribe Now for $149