http://www.engineeringnews.co.za
R/€ = 16.04 Change: -0.02
R/$ = 14.11 Change: -0.01
Au 1220.74 $/oz Change: -4.03
Pt 840.50 $/oz Change: -11.36
 

Topic

Mixed picture emerges of state of SA’s road bridges following deadly Genoa collapse

By: Nadine James     26th October 2018 In light of the highly publicised Genoa bridge collapse, in Italy, as well as the abrupt closure of Johannesburg’s M2 east highway, questions surrounding the structural integrity of South African bridges have been raised. Bridges that fall within the South African National Road Agency Limited’s... 

Only 6% of Joburg bridges are in good condition – JRA

By: News24Wire      20th August 2018 The City of Johannesburg says it is facing a major headache, after the Johannesburg Roads Agency (JRA) said that out of the 902 bridges managed by the City, only 6% are in good condition. The remaining 94% need immediate intervention. "The city is facing a R170-billion infrastructure backlog. Do... 

First
Prev
1
Next
Last

Latest News

more

Latest Videos

more

About

Engineering News is a product of Creamer Media.
www.creamermedia.co.za

Other Creamer Media Products include:
Mining Weekly
Research Channel Africa
Polity

Read more

Subscriptions

We offer a variety of subscriptions to our Magazine, Website, PDF Reports and our photo library.

Subscriptions are available via the Creamer Media Store.

View store

Advertise

Advertising on Engineering News is an effective way to build and consolidate a company's profile among clients and prospective clients. Email advertising@creamermedia.co.za

View options
Free daily email newsletter Register Now
Register Close