- The Cat® (0.04 MB)
If your job requires a hard hat, overalls and construction boots, and you call a building site your office, then an ordinary smartphone won’t do. But a rugged one will.
The Cat® S61 ticks this box and a host of others too. Rugged and resilient, this device is built to last, and boasts a range of features perfect for anyone who spends their day on a construction site; from builder and contractor to architect and engineer.
And since much of their time is spent outdoors onsite, visibility outdoors won’t ever be a problem again. Thanks to the Cat S61’s super bright 5.2" FHD display, protected by a scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 screen, it can easily be read in direct sunlight, and the touch screen is optimised for use with wet fingers or while wearing gloves. Its nifty laser-assisted distance measurement tool allows you to measure areas to estimate material and cost needs for certain jobs, making your life on-the-job so much easier.
More reasons to love this phone:
- Drop-proof from 1.8 metres and Mil std 810G tested
- FLIR thermal camera measures temperatures ranging from -20°C to 400°C
- A high-powered torch ~40% brighter than standard phones
- Lasting battery 4,500Ah capacity
- Push-to-talk functionality
- IP68 and IP69 rated means that the Cat S61 is
- Water-proof (up to 3 metres for 60 minutes) and can withstand a high-pressure hose spray
- Dust, sand and dirt resistant (it’s capable of withstanding the knocks and drops that come with the terrain)
The Cat S61 smartphone is available from leading cellular network operatorsin South Africa.