Research Channel Africa offers online subscribers unparalleled access to intelligence on industry and mining in South Africa and the wider African continent. The service, accessible to online subscribers, offers access to the following:
- In-depth research reports on selected industrial and mining sectors, including Automotive, Electricity, Telecommunications, Steel, Liquid Fuels, Coal, Gold, Diamonds and Platinum
- Projects browser that can be navigated by geographical location, by value or mineral sector
- Profiles on more than 200 mines, including details on each operation’s production levels, ownership structure, geology and technology
- Country profiles, providing snapshots of the economic, political and social climates of Africa’s 54 countries
- Advanced search function that enables structured searches through the database of published news articles dating back to 1999
A 5-day trial access period is available for potential subscribers to browse through the content of Research Channel Africa.
Subscribers to Research Channel Africa receive a username and password to gain access to the site and a multiuser licence, whereby several users on a company’s intranet gain access, can also be purchased.
For more information or to arrange a free trial period contact the Creamer Media subscriptions department on +2711 622 3744 (ext 205) or email email@example.com