Meet leaders in the African energy sector from across the continent and unlock energy opportunities in Africa by registering now to attend the fifth yearly Africa Energy Indaba.
The Africa Energy Indaba, adopted by the World Energy Council (WEC) as the African regional event of the WEC, receives global recognition as the foremost event for energy professionals from across the globe and is rapidly gaining momentum as the energy business forum in Africa.
Presented by the South African National Energy Association (Sanea) in association with the WEC, and supported by the African Union and the Nepad Planning & Coordinating Agency, the forum has achieved the highest level of endorsement and support and, as such, is without doubt the leading energy event in Africa.
Why you must register to attend the africa energy indaba:
• The Africa Energy Indaba is the only energy event in Africa adopted by the World Energy Council as their official African energy event;
• The event is furthermore recognised as the official Sanea conference;
• The African Union and the Nepad Planning and Coordination Agency have fully endorsed and supported the event as a leading platform to develop Africa and build the African energy infrastructure needed to provide power to its people;
• The yearly Nuclear Forum and Africa Energy Projects Roundtable are official side events of the main conference;
• A formalised business matchmaking programme will run throughout the event to ensure meetings with the high-level decision-makers attending the forum;
• With over 60 speakers already confirmed from across Africa and the world, the Indaba conference continues to offer superb and relevant energy content;
• The African Development Bank has lent its support and will be delivering a keynote address at the Indaba;
• The exhibition is attracting leading corporate exhibition stands and will again provide excellent networking opportunities;
• Corporate sponsorship of the Indaba is at an all-time high and this bodes well for an exceptional event; and
• Unlock business opportunities in the African energy sector by attending the official events.
Africa Energy Indaba: Africa energy projects roundatble February 21, 2013
Want to access energy projects in Africa? Limited seating is available for the Africa Energy Projects Roundtable, where the actual energy projects will be discussed and opportunities unlocked for you to access the projects.
Access to this session is only available by registering for the full Africa Energy Indaba and most of the seats are already sold.