The National Cleaner Production Centre, South Africa (NCPC-SA) is proud to offer women complimentary training in Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production (RECP) and Industrial Energy Efficiency (IEE) who register (for training) during the month of August 2017.
The offer includes NCPC-SA’s 1 and 2-day training courses held in Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth up to the 31 March 2018. Please note that the following courses are excluded from this offer:
- Energy Performance Management Indicators (EnPMI)
- All expert level courses
“Our training courses specifically benefit people with academic backgrounds in engineering, natural sciences and environmental sciences,” says Wynand van de Merwe NCPC-SA Skills Development Manager.
Please share this opportunity with all your female colleagues. Registration details and dates are available on the NCPC-SA website.
Wendy da Cruz, who completed the NCPC-SA Energy Systems Optimisation (ESO) Training Programme in Compressed air, Pumps, Chillers and Motors says, “the training especially the EnMS Expert Level Training has benefited my business. The course was in depth and it taught me a lot about energy management. With the practical application of the energy performance improvement I am able to use that and extend it to other aspects of my business.”
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the complimentary seat, the following criteria MUST be met:
- Register for the course/courses of your choice online at ncpc.co.za during the month of August 2017 OR
- Send an email to email@example.com during the month of August 2017 expressing interest in attending.
- Please register separately for each course online. Alternatively send an email to ncpcgreenskills@ csir.co.za clearly stating the course title, date and venue/province. Please visit: ncpc.co.za/ training for course dates and information.
- The NCPC-SA will not accept any early or late registration / notifications even resulting from technical difficulties.
The NCPC-SA is the industrial resource efficiency and cleaner production programme of the dti, hosted by the CSIR.
For more information contact us:
Pretoria: (012) 841 2264
Cape Town: (021) 658 2779
Durban: (031) 242 2319