The June edition of the Coal Roundup covers activities in the coal sector across the globe. Some of the stories in this electronic report include details of International farm-in and joint venture agreement with Queensland Coal Investments; the opening of the new $200-million coal export terminal in Beira harbour, in Mozambique; and the completion of Glencore International’s transfer of 20.01% of its shareholding in Shanduka Coal to Shanduka Resources.
Receive 11 editions of the Coal Roundup as part of a Research Channel Africa subscription. Subscribe to the Research Channel Africa and receive 15% discount. With a Research Channel Africa subscription you will receive this report as well as have access to the following benefits:
- Access to all Research Reports published by Creamer Media
- Back issues of Engineering News, Mining Weekly and Mining Weekly International;
- A project-tracking service;
- Profiles on all African countries; and
- Access to a fully searchable database of previously published material dating back to 1999.
Subscribe to Creamer Media’s Research Channel Africa at a specially discounted rate of R5 015 ($722.50) CLICK HERE and quote your promotional code RCSO after checkout.